At Frenchwood, we believe that coming to school looking clean and tidy shows that we have self-respect, belong and are ready to learn. All our adults wear smart clothes suitable for the role they play in school, and our children wear the school uniform.
Our school uniform consists of:
- A royal blue sweatshirt with a Frenchwood CPS logo
- A white polo shirt
- Grey pinafores or skirts worn with black or grey tights, socks or leggings
- Blue and white checked dress (summer term only)
- Smart grey or black trousers (no tracksuit/ track pants)
- Head coverings should be plain black or white with no additional decoration or pins
- Plain black shoes – no logos or heels
NEW for September 2020!
All children should come to school wearing their kit on the day they have PE lessons, so it must be suitable to wear on the way to and from school, as well as all day. This will enable PE kits to be cleaned after each use and eliminate the need to change clothes during the day.
- Black shorts/ joggers/track pants
- White T-shirt
- Trainers/ pumps
A school sweatshirt or cardigan should be worn as usual if required.
For safety reasons jewellery should not be worn, except for plain stud earrings, which must be removed on PE days. Any jewellery worn for religious purposes must be discussed with the head teacher to ensure that it can be worn safely and discreetly.